Conversion Optimization for WordPress Sites
Software development, the model-driven way
- Crazy ideas that work: Kinder egg surprise videos
- My daily choice: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret
- This is what I do best: The procastination flowchart
- CSS Killswitch - (funny) strategy to deal with bad clients for web designers
- Fake clients - "Thanks for the quote. Now I know what to quote my client"
- Is your life too easy to succeed?
Category Archives: marketing
Paid reviews of your product in popular sites in your business niche are one of the most popular marketing strategies. I have done it myself and after a postmortem analysis of the experience I can now tell you that it … Continue reading
Once again, it’s not about adding one more feature to your product and, in most cases, it’s not even a price issue, it’s “just” about presenting it in a way that makes people want it (but don’t forget that marketing … Continue reading
We all dream our new software product / service to make the front page of Hacker News. Even if most of us are (or should be) aware that, most likely, the long term impact of this achievement will be quite … Continue reading
Yes, I know, I should have paid more attention to the way I was spending my money on Google AdWords but when you’re a one man band it’s difficult to be everywhere (fortunately, we are now four people so beyond … Continue reading
An impulse purchase or impulse buying is an unplanned decision to buy a product or service, made just before a purchase (Wikipedia). So basically, impulse buyers are people that decide to purchase your product / service without carefully evaluating whether … Continue reading